Are you looking for growth - or - to own and operate an established aluminium window and door installation business? On offer is a profitable prefabricated commercial grade window and door business. With a full schedule of work and well regarded in the commercial industry, the business is ready for a new owner.
Currently servicing all of Melbourne with 20+ years’ experience, they are the specialist in fabrication and installation of hinge, pivot and bi-fold doors, manual and auto sliding doors, awning, casement and sliding windows, laminated safety and toughened glass. Jobs include high-end homes and apartments, shop fronts and commercial, internal office fit-outs and schools.
The business key features are:
• Established trading history showing solid sales which are significantly increasing - on average the business has grown 25-30% each year.
• A portfolio of completed projects to provide evidence of reliability and quality workmanship.
• Strong growth in the VIC economy driving demand.
• Established supplier links enabling good purchasing rates.
• Centrally located office/factory with parking close to M80 freeway.
• Very low rental cost.
• Three trained sub-contractors.
• Included in the sale is a 2014 Mitsubishi Triton - approx. 110,000 km
Why is this business successful?
Located near growth areas such as South Morang, Mernda, Doreen and surrounding suburbs, the business has been consistently growing year on year. With three sub-contractors the current owner has been able to increase sales and grow the business with a good reputation from word of mouth. There has been limited marketing other than referrals, meaning there is even more opportunity.
The office/factory is located by the M80 freeway which has enabled the business to service Greater Melbourne with ease. Any fabrications are done before heading to installations and stock can be kept on hand.
The high-grade materials at affordable prices match the quality workmanship. A large portfolio of completed projects demonstrates the quality of the final product. The three sub-contractors are all well trained and willing to continue working with a new owner. The current owners’ duties include overseeing operations, installations, quotations, accounts, invoicing and general management duties.
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to grow your current similar business, or if you are looking to own and operate an established business with good profit and room for further growth, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price: $220,000 + SAV
* Pictures used are for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not be shown.