This substantial and unique hotel and motel is on two adjacent titles in the main road of Colac. It is the largest accommodation venue in the area.
All internet reviews say “Best Location in Town” at 10 Murray Street
Colac Central Hotel-Motel, CCHM, is just an 8-minute walk from cinemas and train station. It is in the midst of shops, restaurants, cafes, the bowling alley, the RSL and opposite the central park. Of course, Lake Colac is a feature.
The Hotel features:
• Large hair pin bar with a Glycol beer pump system with a new above ground cellar/coolroom
• Bistro seating 40 plus
• Huge barr across the double front of the hotel
• Multipurpose entertainment room including billard tables
• Bottle shop
• 15 upstairs accommodation units, (varying configurations) with shared bathrooms
• Off street parking area including rear access
The Motel features:
• 20 ground level accommodation units with ensuites
• Visible reception and external signage to main street
• Function room/restaurant seating 100 plus
• Fully licensed
• Considerable commercial kitchen and cool room
• On site laundry
• Manager’s residence of 2 bedrooms, lounge and bathroom
• Off street parting area (in addition to the hotel off street parking area)
Overall, CCHM offers food and beverage experiences, varied accommodation rates to suit all markets and a sensational location.
The Business Information Memorandum is available on the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement.
The Sale Concept for interested parties is:
• to express interest;
• request further detailed information;
• be provided the Vendor’s Statement; and
• make an offer subject to any further special conditions being met.
The vendor will consider all offers made before or by the close of business Wednesday 15th June 2016 and reserve the right to accept any offer to purchase prior to that date.