This is a unique opportunity to buy a thriving café/bistro with a ‘Special Facility liquor license’ in the rapidly expanding Curtin University Campus, Bentley.
Common Ground Cafe has been open for six years. The premises have a modern, high quality fit out and an enticing menu, which caters to both staff and students on campus. Common Ground Café also has a very successful catering service to Curtin University’s Bentley Campus and surrounding areas.
Common Ground is part of the well-known Aroma Café brand, with full franchise training & ongoing support available to the new owner(s).
In 2016 the figures for internal enrolments at the Curtin University Bentley campus was approximately 44,000, making it an extremely busy university campus, with ongoing plans for expansion.
Both students & staff in addition to Campus visitors frequent Common Ground Café. During the University holidays, various training courses and residential programs provide a further stream of customers to the Café & also offer a catering opportunity.
This is a truly unique opportunity to own a café within the sought after Aroma Café brand, in a prime location with a near captive student and staff population.
Features and Benefits:
* Common Ground Café fully licensed venue
* Well established, busy café with a vibrant atmosphere
* Regular clientele
* An opportunity to start fresh in your own business venture
* Exclusive catering rights to the meeting rooms in Building 104
* Initial and Ongoing Training & Support from the Aroma Café Franchisor
* This business would suit an owner operator, family or partnership
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email email@example.com
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd
Licence Number: 71867