Oddfellows is in the heart of Colac’s business district in a beautifully restored building circa 1870. The quality surrounds gives a quirky and stylish atmosphere to suit many cuisines and menu styles.
• Modern Australian menu
• Focus on local produce and wines
• Strong attraction to tourists
• Excellent function venue
• Live entertainment
• Strong internet presence
• Main dining area seating 100
• Other dining area seating 30
• Large L shaped bar
• Front courtyard seating 40 plus
• Large commercial kitchen
• Ample storage
• Log burner
• 3 years plus 5 x 5 years options
• Low rent
The Liquor Licence;
• Fully licensed
• Courtyards are included in the ‘red line’
This ‘Just off The Great Ocean Road’ venue has a proven track record as a destination. On a prominent corner, it is rated as one of the best establishments in the area, well established and well known.
The Information Memorandum contains the liquor licence, lease, financials and a plant and equipment inventory – available upon signing a confidentiality agreement.
Agent: Jane Glaisher 0417 889 669, firstname.lastname@example.org