- $350,000 negotiable, fully stocked, ready to operate as a going concern; nothing additional to spend.
- Operating for 19 years, importers and wholesalers of high end quality artificial flowers. Long established reputable business.
- Air-conditioned office; with three desks, chairs, etc. Clean quiet work environment.
- Separate kitchen, fridge, microware, hot water system, etc.
- Separate male and female toilets with handbasins.
- About 128 square meters ground floor area plus 91 sq. m upstairs, total 219 sq m.
- About 17 bays of pallet racking with MDF shelves, other shelves, etc.
- Off street parking for two cars, plus additional car spaces available.
- Also retail business registered as Floral Design Studio, plus website. There is the opportunity to establish a retail outlet and online retail store.
- Excellent location in busy street with high visibility signage.
- Excellent systems and written procedures in place for a smooth WIWO handover. No experience necessary.
- New brochures printed and recently mailed out for the 2018 year. Wholesale website is completely updated for the 2018 year.
- Easy to operate, stress free working environment with flexible hours, Monday to Friday.
- State of the art website - easy to update and maintain. Website has full inventory control and is optimised for mobile phones, ipads, etc. Customers worldwide.
- Long established secure suppliers (introductions included to successful buyer).
- Excellent part-time employee (capable of running the business when owners are away).
- Lease to 7th March 2020 with a three year option. Guaranteed leasehold, rent per week $536.31, all outgoings included (except electricity).
- Stock approx. $300k, fittings approx. $50k, Website approx. $50k, Database, etc.
- Price: $350k negotiable, made up of $175k goodwill, $175k stock. The sale price is below the cost of setting up the business.
- Included in sale; stock approx. $300k, fittings approx. $50k, website approx. $50k, full data base, aprox 17 bays pallet racking with MDF shelving, office furniture, etc, etc.. all included. Sale is on a walk in walk out basis.
- Reason for selling; owner is retiring.
NOTE: There is an opportunity to expand the business, as we have no agents, we don’t exhibit at trade shows, and we don’t visit customers. Basically internet only. There is lots of potential to expand by attending gift fairs, calling on retail outlets, function centres, etc.
There is also the opportunity to open a retail arm under the Floral Design Studio name, which is already registered.
There are written procedures in place for every aspect of this business, from the banking to MYOB to freight to maintaining our web site, so a new person will be able to run the business from day one. No experience is necessary to run this business.
Kindly contact us for more details.
Located on busy street with excellent visibility.
Ample off street parking.
Quiet clean working enviroment.
Air conditioned office.
Male and female toilets.
Kitchen - fully equiped.
Display at gift and homeware fairs
Sales reps or visit retail outlets
On line retail business can be established as domain name and business name is already registered
Advertise retail sign on busy street frontage
Expand product range to include floristy supplies
No planning consent needed as this is a compliant business.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday, but can be much less as we operate wholesale and on the internet.
Support & Training:
All procedures in writing; handover period available if required.
Reason For Selling:
Owner retiring, and health reasons.