JUPITEC PTY LTD (Australia) is an Information Technology Services & Online Education Subscription Products Company operating since 2008 in Australia. The company is also affiliated and authorised agent of number of University & Colleges in Australia/Singapore/France/Malaysia. In 2012, the company had launched Online Digital Learning Resources on Essential Information Technology Programs and also launched the IT Foundation Programme for Children which has been enhanced in 2014.
Please see attached the Products Catalogue for Online Subscription IT Learning packages, the same digital Learning Products are also offered in Offline format which can be accessed without Internet using School Computers/Libraries/Colleges/Remote Areas without Internet facility/ offices etc.
Both JIT School (Online IT learning) & JUPITEC (for IT consulting/Software Business) are Licensed Trademarks of the company. Please see our below websites for Types of Products, Digital Learning Options and other relevant Information:
1) Click on the website link below (SCHOOL CHILDREN - IT Foundation Package & Digital Learning Resources Online/Offline Subscription) – See the attachments sheets on our products.
2) Click on the website link below ( Essential IT Learning Packages – FOR ALL) – See attached for list of Topics covered Online /Offline format.
3) Click on the website link below (Online Learning Website - for 1 & 2 ).
4) Click on the website link below (Oracle Consulting Business Website).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COMPANY SALE?
- All Company Intellectual Property (Websites, Licenses & Trademarks) including all Digital IT Learning PRODUCTS Designed & developed by the Company (Both Online/Offline Format)
- Transfer of Affiliation with Australian Colleges/Universities - The Company has agreements with a number of Colleges/Universities in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia & France to represent them to International Students and act as agent to sell their courses to International Students. However we have not been active in this space due to short of marketing staff and budget limitations of the company but all our agreements are still active and can be used as a Business Revenue Resource. Please see the affiliation section on our website for the list of colleges we have agreements with.
- Transfer of Approved Australia Standard 457 Business Sponsor Agreement – The Company is approved Standard Business to Sponsor 457 Work VISA’s for required by workers from overseas before they work in Australia , the agreement allows the company to hire staff from Overseas and supply IT resources to other companies in Australia (on requirements basis) which will be a plus point if any Overseas entity acquiring the business. The 457 sponsorship agreement is valid until 2018 and is ideal for any International Information Technology Company.
Major Forecast Revenue – Online IT Learning Subscription – Digital Learning Products
Current Employees: 2
Huge Sales Potential: The business has huge potential as we have not explored other Australian States and definitely has huge potential in Asia & international market as there are no companies offering such essential online IT learning resources & subscription products to schools & children. The products are also used in public school & private libraries (with computer access). Please refer to our websites for details on the type of online IT learning products & for detailed information on the type of products. As part of the online research survey completed and information analysed there is a huge potential of our Online IT Learning Subscription products in across ASIA with key areas being India, China, Singapore, Malaysia & Middle East.
Financials (Last 3 Years) - The Company has been reporting Profits last 3 years and all revenue has been generated from Perth, Australia (which is a very small market). The company financials can be supplied on request to interested buyers only after a detailed verification of the buyer / broker agent and confidentiality agreement is signed.
Reasons for Selling: Being a small company, we are unable to do the required marketing of our Online IT Learning products to make it reachable to other Australian states & countries. Hence, the company management has made a decision to sell the company along with transfer of Trademarks/ownership of IT Learning products.
Huge as we have not yet gone into International Market (due to our Marketing limitations) and Australian Market is too small. This business has huge potential at Primary & Secondary Schools as basically this involves Selling Online IT Learning Subscription.
Reason For Selling:
Director's Cash Requirements- Share Holding Sales