Great family friendly lifestyle with flexibility to work as much or as little as you choose.
Freehold property & profitable, easy to operate business.
Opportunity for teenage children to learn valuable job skills in hospitality and horticulture
- Well established business showing consistent seasonal profits & located on an appreciating asset.
- Easy to run business with long term, experienced cafe staff in place.
- Flexible work hours with the option to work as much or as little as you like.
- Plenty of scope to increase profits for motivated owners.
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
This outstanding freehold opportunity & accompanying business provides a consistent, solid seasonal profit stream with future business and asset growth potential.
Located in the thriving tourism region of the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia, you will live in a stunning 4-bedroom home situated on 1.8 hectares (approx 2 acres) and walk 50 metres to run an established, profitable business - part time.
The business is best managed by a husband and wife team who want a flexible work/life balance and income. It's an ideal opportunity for a family to run giving teenagers valuable training in tourism, hospitality and horticulture. The business is a well-established maze-themed tourist attraction appealing to families, couples and groups. It has been successfully trading for 25 years with experienced, long term cafe staff running the day to day operations from the cafe. Owners have the opportunity to work as much or as little as they like to enjoy the seasonal profits of the business. Experience in gardening, hospitality and tourism an advantage, but training will be provided from current owners and existing casual staff are knowledgeable and ready to be of help with anything.
- 1.8hectare (4 acres) freehold property
- Profitable, easy to run enterprise with strong business growth opportunity
- Premium Tourist Drive positioning with parking for 25 cars
- Iconic 80 x 80 metre star shaped living hedge maze
- 18-hole mini golf course with garden cafe and puzzle shop
- Brain teasing rope, timber and tyre mazes for the whole family
- Magic waterfall entry with rainforest surrounds and picnic spaces
- Four-bedroom plus study, onsite brick owner's residence
- Separate sound deadened studio
- Large shed with 3 phase power
- All plant and equipment required to run the business
- Existing website with PayPal ticketing
- Established Facebook and Instagram accounts
- 4 Star rating on TripAdvisor
- NBN connected, eco-friendly Biolytix system, 68kl tanks plus bore
- Support and training from current owners plus detailed procedures manual
What other benefits will you receive?
* 80x80 metre Lilly Pilly hedge maze maintained by contractors
* Consistent annual profits with a diverse customer base mainly Tourists
* Flexible work times - work as much or as little as you choose
* A family friendly location with opportunities for quality schools, sports, and leisure activities nearby
* Existing trained staff in place, allowing you the freedom to have holidays or travel
Walk in and be your own boss in paradise sitting on an appreciating asset and within a few minutes of the best Sunshine Coast beaches.
Contact the owner today as this is an unmissable opportunity to secure a profitable business and enjoy the relaxed Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
Financial records ready to be emailed to qualified buyers. Email Sophy now to email@example.com stating your interest in this property, together with your name, email address and phone number and request a full Information Memorandum. This is a unique opportunity to be your own boss, live on acreage and own a profitable tourism business on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia.
Why stay in a job you hate when you could be enjoying the freedom of flexible time, immediate income and live on acreage. Email the owners now for a full Information Memorandum.
Business is on approximately 2 acres (with another 2 acres around the residence).
On popular Sunshine Coast tourist drive
Price includes acreage property with four-bedroom plus study, onsite brick owner’s residence. Separate sound deadened studio plus large shed with 3 phase power.
NBN connected, eco-friendly Biolytix system, 68kl tanks plus bore.
Staff run the day to day operations from the cafe working approximately 100 hours per week during all Queensland school holidays and 48 hours per week during term time. Owners would need to commit to working part time to manage the business and carry out/oversee maintenance.
Open 10am to 4pm 5 days a week during school term time - closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Open 7 days from 9.30am to 4.30pm daily during all Queensland school holidays.
Support & Training:
Owners available for 1 month. Detailed procedures manual provided.
Reason For Selling:
The business needs fresh, enthusiastic new owners. After 16 years of successfully growing the business the owners wish to retire from their part time commitment at the maze. They have achieved their goals in the business and have already moved off site.