Oddfellows is a well established restaurant for over 7 years in the heart of Colac Otway Shire Area’s Central Business District Colac. It is situated in a beautiful heritage building built by British Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF) in 1891. The quality and lively surrounds give a quirky and stylish atmosphere to suit many cuisines and menu styles.
• Modern Australian Cuisine
• Focus on local produce and wines
• Situated on the corner facing the memorial park
• Strong attraction to tourists
• Live entertainment
• Wide open outside view
• Main dining area seating 70
• Private dining area seating 30
• Antique Log burner in private dining area
• Front and Side L shape courtyard seating 60
• Large L shape bar area
• Substantial commercial kitchen
• Separate office area
• Well maintained throughout
• 3 years plus 5 X 5 years
• Low rent
• Fully licensed
• Courtyards are included in the ‘red line’
• Private car park for 20 cars and bins
• All deliveries come through the back door
The Venue close to The Great Ocean Road has a proven record as a destination. On a prominent corner in the heart of the city, it is rated as one the best establishments in the area, well established and well known, not in the city in fact in the whole area.
The Information Memorandum contains the liquor licence, lease, financials and a plant and equipment inventory – available upon signing a confidentiality agreement.