This long-established print finishing and embellishing business is based in Brisbane. It has been proudly servicing the Queensland print industry for 30 years and the owners are now retiring.
As a result, they are now inviting expressions of interest to purchase the equipment used by the whole business, or just a part of the business.
The vendors have continually invested in the organization. This means that this well-presented business now has an enviable selection of quality equipment in place. The organization operates three departments. These departments, with the equipment that is on offer, are as follows:
* Ruiding auto platen 910 X 650 used for foiling, embossing and die-cutting
* Ruiding auto platen 760 X 540 used for foiling, embossing and die-cutting
* Heidelberg SBD Cylinder 910 X 650 foiling and embossing
* Large platen 1100 X 800 foiling, embossing and die-cutting
* GT Platen foiling and embossing
* Heidelberg SBD cylinder 910 X 650 diecutting
* T Platen letterpress printing and die-cutting
* Ecotac 102 laminator
* Ecotac 50 laminator
* Perfecta guillotine
Purchase the above grouping of embellishing equipment for $400,000
* Wohlenberg 1100 guillotine
* Horizon Vac 60 and stacker (36 bins)
* Horizon Vac 100 and stacker (30 bins)
* Renz Mobi Wiro binder
* Rilecart binder 360
* Rilecart binder R500
* Renz AP 360 autopunch X 2 plus punchbars
* HD Hand punch X 3 plus all tooling
* Koil form and autobind
* Citoborma 540 drill
* Iram drill
Buy the entire collection of bindery equipment for $200,000
* SPC screen printing machine with all supporting equipment
* ATMA screen printing machine plus UV curing unit
Purchase the screen-printing equipment as a batch for $150,000
All of the above equipment has well-maintained and has been operated in a clean, air-conditioned factory.
This business is being offered for sale at $750,000 as a whole.
All offers are to be submitted to Argus Business Brokers by 15 August 2019.
If this sounds of interest, please contact David Ferraz on 0425 329 765 for further details. Each prospective buyer will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
This business is listed through Negotia Group.