Included in the price
1. Fixed annual revenue $200,000 (all offices)
2. Variable annual revenue 10,000+ (for carpet cleaning, domestic cleaning+spring cleaning, etc)
(Net income last year $100,000 (+ owner’s cleaning income))
5. Cleaning equipment
6. 20 cleaners’ T-shirts (new)
1. Two full time & one part-time contractors.
2. Insurance $80 per month
3. Telephone $200 per month
4. Equipment & cleaning supplies $0.00 (all supplied by contractors).
5. One day a month nice lunch treat to the contractors ( I work with one of the contractors one day a month and that day I provide lunch/dinner to the contractor with whom I work that day – this keeps them happy and motivated)
Current owner works 3 days a month. One day a month for billing clients and authorising contractor's invoices. One day a month calling clients to get feedback (and in rare cases visiting the clients if necessary). One day a month working on the job with the contractors – of course the contractors will pay you for your work – this helps identify any issues and can be addressed to the contractor on the job – provide detailed cleaning on this day - this day is very important to stay in the business for long term.
Log in to your bank account and check if you have $100,000. Then reply to this email with your contact details, I will contact you immediately.